Laser dentistry can cut weeks off healing time and nearly eliminate pain associated with traditional dental services.
For many people, the word “comfortable” is the furthest thing from the mind when going to the dentist for a procedure. With laser dentistry at the British International Dental Centres, even advanced dental services are low impact and much more comfortable. Newer technology means more precision and less healing time when it comes to gum disease treatments, root canal therapy, crown lengthening, and more. With all the benefits and very few drawbacks, it is no wonder that so many are falling in love with laser dentistry.
The laser dental service offered by the British International Dental Centres include and are not limited to:
- Cold sores treatment
- Gum Depigmentation
- Cosmetic gum & smile corrections like “Gummy Smile”
- Correct speech problems caused by a tongue-tie
- Manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns
- Anaesthesia and suture-free Frenectomy
- Uncover partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Gum disease treatment.
- Remove swollen gums
- Perform biopsy procedures.
- Treat abscessed gums and infections in root canals
- Gum Crown lengthening