The words “root canal” can strike fear in any person. However, at our British International Dental Centres we are using the most advanced techniques available including an operating microscope, our patients benefit from the latest in Endodontics. Operating Microscopes open new dimensions of vision. It enables complicated root canal treatment to be treated more accurately and precisely.
The clinical benefits of using Microscopic Endodontics for Root Canal Treatments are:
- Treatment of complicated root canals
- Complex treatment of perforations
- Removal of separated files, posts, calcified canals and other obstructions
- Successful retreatment of failed previously treated root canals
- Increased visual aid to locate small canals
- Identifying tooth fractures
Microscopic Endodontics at the British International Dental Centre has enhanced our capability in performing clinical procedures.